A leader sees greatness in other people. He nor she can be much of a leader if all she sees is herself.—Maya Angelou
The Best of IdeaCast podcast episode is a great compilation of interview clips sharing perspectives on leadership, values and conduct.
And if you’re looking for more helpful and thought-provoking ideas on professional and personal life, here are some more excellent HBR IdeaCast episodes I still love listening to:
- Taking Control of Your Time
- Can You “Manage” Your Family?
- Whole Foods’ John Mackey on Capitalism’s Moral Code
- Managing the Productivity Paradox
- Yes, Business Relies on Nature
- In a Fast World, Think Slowly
- What Successful People Do Differently
…inventing and pioneering requires a willingness to be misunderstood for long periods of time.—Jeff Bezos
One thought on “Happy 400th, HBR IdeaCast!”
Reblogged this on Uthmanx.